Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Location: East Kilbride
|Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:08 pm Post subject: Victoria Park Church WW1
|VICTORIA PARCH CHURCH was located in Broomhill Drive, near Dumbarton Road.
It closed in January 1991 on uniting with Balshagray Church to form Balshagray Victoria.
The building was demolished around 1993 and flats were built on the site.
The Memorial is now housed within Balshagray Victoria Parish Church, 218 Broomhill Drive, Glasgow G11 78PZ
IN GRATEFUL MEMORY OF THESE OF OURS WHO ON LAND AND SEA LAID
DOWN THEIR LIVES IN THE SERVICE OF THEIR COUNTRY 1914 – 1919
Robert l. Addie
Alexander M. Baird
James M. Cunningham
William J. Dunlop
David P. Forrest
John M. Hart
Henry J. Pearce
David J. Ramsay
James R. Urquhart
UNTIL THE DAY BREAK AND THE SHADOWS FLEE AWAY